What is Thyroid
It is a medical condition that affects the normal function of the thyroid gland. It is located in front of the neck.
Five general types are:
- Hypothyroidism (low function) is caused by not having enough thyroid hormone.
- Hyperthyroidism – High function.
- Goiter – Enlargement of the thyroid gland.
- Tumor benign or malignant.
- Abnormal thyroid test.
The most common is hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism.
Hormones released by the gland travel through the bloodstream and affect nearly every part of the body.
It controls how your body cell uses energy from blood metabolism. Other things metabolism affects your body temperature, heartbeat, and burns calories. If you don’t have enough hormone, body processes slow down. That means your body makes less energy and metabolism becomes sluggish.
- The most common cause is Hashimoto’s thyroiditis. Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is an autoimmune disorder.
- Too little iodine in the diet.
- Pregnancy: The reason isn’t clear but sometimes, it occurs during and after pregnancy.
- Radiation therapy.
Causes of Hyperthyroidism
- Graves disease.
- Thyroid nodules.
- Surgery (thyroid surgery).
- Weight gain with poor appetite.
- Hair loss.
- Poor memory.
- In female-heavy menstrual periods or later light periods.
- Swelling of limbs.
- Dry skin, dry thinning hair.
- Fertility difficulties.
- Pain and stiffness.
- Sensitivity to heat.
- Losing weight suddenly without trying.
- Mood swings.
- Sleep problems.
- Goiter – Swelling at the base of the neck.
- Changes in the menstrual cycle.
- Thinning skin.
- Brittle nail.
- More bowel movement.
- Anxiety, nervousness.
- Medical evaluation: check physical signs.
- Swelling in the neck.
- Dry skin.
- Weight gain or loss.
- Blood test:
- T4 (thyroxine).
- TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone).
- Thyroid Scan.
- Thyroid ultrasound.
- Eat a well-balanced diet.
- Do exercise daily.
- Avoid smoking.
- Reduce stress/workload because they trigger the thyroid gland.
- Use iodized salt.
- Consumption of iodine-rich food such as fish, dairy, etc.
Homeopathic Treatment at Dr. Chhabra
Our medicine reduces the stress level because of its rapid action on your mind which relaxes your mental health and thyroid gland.
At Dr. Chhabra Healthcare we believe in needlework treatment according to one’s mental and physical health. Many factors contribute to the selection of medicines like anxiety, stress, hair fall, etc.
Our medicines are well selected by a team of doctors, improving the efficiency of the gland. The most important part of homeopathic medicine is that it treats the patient as a whole.
After the first dose of medicine, your inner soul will feel peace and relaxes your mind. No side effects under the doctor’s advice.