What is Diabetes
Diabetes mellitus is a chronic disorder of carbohydrate, protein, and fat metabolism resulting from insulin deficiency or abnormality in the use of insulin.
It’s also a group of metabolic diseases in which there is an increased level of blood sugar level over a prolonged period. This high blood sugar level causes frequent urination, weakness, weight loss, increased hunger, and thirst, etc.
This can be characterized into two main types
- Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus – Insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus – Non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus.
Symptoms of Diabetes
- High blood sugar level.
- Frequent urination.
- Increased thirst.
- Increased hunger.
- Weight loss.
- Unhealed wounds.
- Blurry vision.
- Genital pruritus (commonly in female).
What are the Causes
The types 1 diabetes mellitus exact cause is unknown but due to some reasons immune symptom of our body mistakenly destroys weak insulin-producing beta cells of the pancreas.
Type 2 diabetes mellitus is a combination of genetic factors and lifestyle. It is the most common type. Being overweight or obese may also cause this. Genetics also play a big role in this type. If a person’s family members like his father or mother suffer from same disease, they have more risk of developing it in the future. Some of the risk factors are
- History of cardiovascular disease.
- Family history.
- Physical inactivity.
- Gestational diabetes (during pregnancy).
- Unhealthy food (junk food).
When to see a doctor
- High blood sugar level.
- Pain, numbness, tingling sensation in the body especially in the legs, feet, and hand is the early symptom.
- Changes in health such as low vision, fatigue or weakness, nausea, vomiting, constipation, weight loss.
- Unhealed wounds or scars or late healing of wounds. Itchy skin or genital pruritis.
What are the Prevention
- Manage your weight.
- Do regular exercises.
- Regular monitoring of your blood glucose level to avoid these complications.
- Low alcohol intake.
- Quit smoking.
- Eat a healthy balanced diet.
- Control your blood pressure.
- Do a regular checkup to your doctor if you are at high risk for diabetes.
- Reduce stress.
- Blood sugar fasting.
- HBA1C test.
- Glucose tolerance test.
Treatment of Diabetes with Homoeopathy at Dr. Chhbara
Homeopathy medicine can easily control your blood sugar level. These medicines may improve your health system and boost your immune system. Dr. Chhabra specialists in treating diabetes, so Consult Now if you have any doubt or query
Also, improve your pancreatic function which regulates your insulin level in your body after that blood sugar may reduce in the body.
Homeopathy medicines also help to reduce your stress level which plays a major role in maintaining glucose level in your body.
Homeopathy medicines also help to heal your wound and scars which is developed due to diabetes.