Homeopathy Treatment of Bile Duct Cancer
The digestive juice produced inside the liver is stored in the gall bladder, which is transported to the small intestine for digestion purposes. The tubes through which those juices travel are known as bile ducts. Many dietary causes contribute to bile duct cancer or cholangiocarcinoma, but genetics and many other factors can lead to bile duct cancer. In most of the cases, bile duct cancer is diagnosed at the last stage. It is very difficult for a person to rule out its symptoms in the initial stages. Genetic studies all over the world are trying to find the root cause and cure for this type of cancer.
At Dr. Chhabra, we treat it by considering psychological external factors and genetic causes with the help of homeopathy as a treatment.
Intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma: As the name suggests intrahepatic is the region that lies inside the liver. In the case of intrahepatic bile duct cancer the part of the bile duct which is affected lies inside the liver. So, it is also termed commonly as intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma.
- Distal Bile Duct Cancer: It is the region where the bile duct from the liver and gall bladder meet to form Common Bile Duct (CBD) near the small intestine. Usually, it is very difficult to evaluate under CT imaging due to its hidden location.
- Hilar cholangiocarcinoma: The region of the bile duct outside the liver and before merging into the bile duct from the gall bladder is termed as hilar. This carcinoma is usually very dangerous as in most of the cases it is diagnosed in its last stage.
- Excessive intake of alcohol.
- Excessive smoking.
- Obesity can contribute to being a major cause.
- Bile Duct stones.
- Congenital defects: such as the presence of a cyst can cause dilation of bile ducts.
- Chronic liver disease due to improper diet patterns.
- Cholangitis(swelling and redness) due to bacterial infection.
- Certain chemical wastes of the industry can also lead to this.
All of the mentioned causes are due to external factors, but DNA mutation is one of the major causes of bile duct cancer. Another major cause can be prolonged stress and anxiety which leads to improper functioning of our immune system to restrict the mutation of certain kinds of cells.
- Jaundice (it is not a primary symptom).
- Improper stool pattern.
- Frequent constipation.
- Weight loss.
- Pain in the epigastric region traveling to the back.
- Tiredness and laziness without any cause.
- Bloating of the stomach.
- Swelling in feet.
- Frequent feeling of nausea and vomiting.
- Hardness in the abdomen.
- Skin itching without any external cause.
Symptoms mostly occur in later stages. So for early detection, one must undergo frequent blood and imaging tests.
- Ca 19-9.
These are some of the basic diagnosing techniques that guide us for better detection and further treatment.
When to See a Doctor?
- When someone is going through frequent episodes of diarrhea and constipation.
- Fever without any cause.
- Pain in the Epigastrium region.
- Untreated jaundice.
- Feeling of nausea while eating.
Homeopathy Treatment of Bile Duct Cancer at Dr. Chhabra
At Dr. Chhabra Clinic we believe in “TAILORING CANCER TREATMENT” According to one’s mental health that includes stress/ anxiety/ emotional strengths and weakness parallelly with location and type of cancer cells.
Enhancing one’s immune system to fight with the cancer cells which have already developed and stop the future development of these cells.
At Dr. Chhabra, we believe that external factors(diet, medication, exposure to industrial waste, environment, pollution) and internal factors(anxiety, stress, emotional strength) are both equally responsible for guiding our endocrine system to produce such chemicals which lead to mutation of cells.
Here we not only reduce and treat the already developed cancer but help a patient to evolve its immune system in such a way that the patient never develops this disease again in the future.
Treatment with us can be started parallelly with chemo, radiation, and target specific drugs.
Side effects of Chemo and Radiation are diminished up to great extent with Dr. Chhabra Cancer Treatment. There are great chances that after proper treatment, the patient will not develop the same disease.