Homeopathy Treatment for Kidney Cancer
Kidney cancer, also known as renal cancer, is a disease in which cells of the kidney become malignant and grows out of control, it appears in a form of a tumor known as kidney cancer.
The kidney is a bean-shaped, small structure which is located bilaterally behind the lower abdominal cavity on each side of the spine.
Cases of this cancer are sometimes caught in the early stages and can be treated successfully.
The kidney is the most vital organ in the body, supports many other organs to work efficiently. Any kind of damage to the kidney can lead to many major consequences, which can be well managed by homeopathic treatment at Dr. Chhabra.
What are Kidney Cancer Types?
It is divided into three main types of cancers according to their location of appearance:
- Renal Cell Carcinoma(RCC): Renal cell carcinoma starts in the lining of small tubules of the kidney, helps in the passage of the urine. It is most common in adults.
- Transitional Cell Carcinoma(TCC): It is the second most common type of kidney cancer which develops in the urinary system. It starts from the epithelium tissue lining of the organ.
- Wilms Tumor: It is nephroblastoma that affects children and rarely in adults. Wilms tumor mostly appears or affects the children at the ages 3 to 4 years and rarely after the age of 5.
What Causes Kidney Cancer?
Pathologically it appears when the mutation of DNA in the kidney cell gets out of control and comes in a form of a malignant tumor.
There might be some other causes at the base of the risk factors.
There are Kidney Cancer Risk Factors
- Obesity: Obese person is more likely prone to kidney cancer as compared to a person with an average weight.
- Genetic History: If there is any parental history of cancer cases, then the person is more prone to cancer.
- Age: Old age people are always at a higher risk of this disease.
- High Blood Pressure: it also increases the risk.
- Long-term Medication.
- Chronic Kidney disease.
What are the Symptoms of Kidney Cancer Disease?
- Weakness and Loss of Appetite.
- Bloody Micturition, blood comes in the urine.
- Unknown to weight loss.
- Nausea and Vomiting.
- Continuous Pain in Lower Back.
- Intermittent Fever with Weakness.
- Interrupted Urine Flow for a Long Time.
- Pain while Urinating.
- Swelling in the Lower Body.
- Extreme Fatigue
Homeopathic Treatment at Dr. Chhabra
According to the age, stage, and the symptoms appear to the individual, homeopathy medicines are selected accordingly to recover the patient.
Homeopathic medicines help to boost the energy and increase the immunity of the patient to fight against cancer.
A very good section of homeopathic medicines can treat a kidney cancer patient.
The medicine helps the patient by keeping them trouble-free, long life even after the case is metastasized. Homeopathy medicines help in maintaining the urine flow and stop the flow of blood from the urine.
These medicines help in repairing the damaged tissue of the kidney and urinary bladder.
Our homeopathic medicines also remove the side effects of other conventional treatments like chemotherapy and radiation. With our treatment, the appetite of a person becomes normal along with good health.
By playing a great role in immunotherapy, homeopathic medicine comes with a wide range of medicine for the treatment of Kidney cancer. Let us know if you have any query.